REFUND AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Refund and Replacement Policy:
Our policy is valid for a period of three calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason, you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 4 days has lapsed since the purchase, we cannot unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective.
- Product is not as described
- Product must be unopened.
- Product must be in original packaging
- Product must not be damaged.
- In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected.
- If the product did not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. Perishable goods are completely exempt from being returned.
Proof of Purchase:
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sales and clearance items:
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
Visit any of our retail locations to return your items purchased through our online store. Our staff member will process your return or exchange for you. You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit.
If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via the contact form.